Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.magokoro.fi.
Collected personal data
Data provided by you
In connection with contact inquiries, table bookings and orders We collect personal data that You have provided to us at the time of the operation with us, including e.g.:
- Contact details (e.g. name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, city)
- Food preferences and possible allergies
- Possible feedback and inquiry messages provided by You
- Any other information that may be provided by You
Observed data about you
When visiting our website, observed data about Your online usage may be collected. The data includes e.g.:
- Data collected using cookies and other similar technologies, such as the pages browsed by the user, the location the user accessed our website from, the device model, individual device and/or cookie identifier, the channel through which the service is accessed (web browser, mobile browser, application), browser version, IP address, session identifier, session time and duration, geographical location data, date and time, screen resolution, operating system, clicks, scrolling and mouse movements.
Source of personal data
Your personal data is either collected from You at the time of contact inquiry or orders or table bookings etc. We may also access personal data that You have provided to us by other means, e.g. via phone or email.
Furthermore, Your personal data may be received from online technologies, such as cookies, in order to apply filtering, observe usage and develop Our website and services.
You will find additional information on how cookies are used in the Cookie Notice.
Purpose of collecting personal data
We collect your data for the purpose of providing the following services:
- Receiving orders for food and products
- Processing orders and table reservations
- Managing the customer relationship e.g. communications.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place